Saturday, October 2, 2010

Quit Smoking Right Now - How The Successful Few Quit Smoking Instantly & How You Can Do The Same

Most people fail to quit smoking right now because they go about quitting smoking the wrong way. If you try to quit like everyone else, then no matter how hard you try or no matter what your desire or commitment to stopping smoking, it will inevitably fail in the long run whether that be one day or three years or even forty years.

Most people fail not because quitting is tough, but because they have been given the wrong information on how to quit. It is possible to quit smoking with the right method in an instant. I'm not referring to hypnosis, but what im referring to is how people are able to quit in an instant while others battle to quit for years.

If you have been smoking for more than a year and realise that you are not getting anything from smoking and would like to be free from this nightmare, then realise that you will find it easier to quit than someone who has just started out, the main reason is that you no longer realise that you get anything from smoking. The illusion of pleasure has passed and you now realise that you are a slave to this drug.

Once you realise this, then stopping right now or quitting in an instant becomes almost automatic. Most people quit without thinking of the reasons why they started smoking in the first place, if you do not realise why you started smoking in the first place, then you will find it very tough to quit smoking.

I stopped in an instant the minute I realised that there was nothing to give up, you see most smokers fail because they think they are losing something when in fact I knew I was gaining, this is the trick to stopping.

Why would you quit something you enjoy? Would you quit your favourite sport? Not unless you injured yourself, but even then you wouldn't go about simply quitting for good, you would continue to follow the sport through magazines and television.

With smoking there is nothing to quit! You are not quitting smoking, you are gaining! You are getting back to normal, the normal you before you began smoking.

My name is Brian Jeffries and I was a chain smoker for years, I smoked continually. At the age of 19 I was smoking around 50-60 cigarettes per day. I knew that it would soon kill me but continued to smoke for years despite the fact that I had asthma.

I read numerous books on the market to only find they were written my non smokers which tended to be ghost writers writing for publishing companies while the other books on the market were more the scientific type which never helped me at all, they always seemed to tell me and im sure you what we already know about smoking and that is that it was killing us.

He then made a remarkable discovery of how to quit in an instant. This was without hypnosis and without any quit smoking aid, he quit smoking forty cigarettes per day and never craved a single cigarette ever since.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment